KBK Partner Robert Edward Dugdale presented the “Nuts and Bolts of Federal Criminal Law” on Sept. 13 at the Beverly Hills Bar Association, in Beverly Hills, CA. Mark Rosenfeld, chair of the Beverly Hills Bar Association Criminal Law Section, served as moderator for the event. Mr. Dugdale previously served for nearly 20 years as a trial attorney and supervisor of some of the most significant cases prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Central District of California. He has been the lead attorney or associate counsel in more than 25 trials and has successfully argued in excess of 20 cases before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. The “Nuts and Bolts of Federal Criminal Law” discussed federal criminal law from both a prosecution and defense perspective.
- KBK’s Laura W. Brill Elected to the California Academy of Appellate Lawyers
- KBK Adds New Partner, Enhancing Civil Litigation Practice
- KBK’s Laura W. Brill Ranked among Top 100 Lawyers
- KBK Partner Counsel on Amicus Brief Challenging Partisan Gerrymandering
- KBK’s Laura W. Brill Provided Copyright Termination Presentation